Small Group Study for Couples
It’s time to grow deeper– the kind of deeper that brings a rich and satisfying marriage. And this small group is specifically for couples who have adopted and/or have special needs children.
- This 8-week small group runs Tuesday nights, beginning June 6 through August 15, 2017
*Group will not meet on July 4, July 25, August 1
- This group will be facilitated by Ken and Laura Miller, coaches with Family Greenhouse.
- Location is at Grace Church in Lucas, TX
- Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
- Cost: $50 per couple.
- Or… Contact us to get a different group started!
If you have specific questions about this study, please feel free to contact Ken or Laura:
The Growing Deeper study sessions include:
- Sin Cycle
- Assertive Communication
- Fighting Fairly
- Managing Conflict (that can’t be resolved)
- Conflict Resolution
- Healthy Habits
- How to Love and Set Goals
More About Growing Deeper
Are you ready to grow deep? This study offers Scripture to spur you on and the tools to challenge your daily habits. This couples’ study, written by Scott and Abigail Doust, is for up to 10 couples. You will have homework to do individually as well as together, and then stimulating conversation at your group time. This study follows the WISDOM Process designed by Bruce Miller and used across the world.
If you are purchasing the workbooks for a study at your church click here to order the quantity you need.