firstname.lastname@example.org | (469) 712-6693
Robyn has served in Christian ministry for over ten years. Whether directing on a Children’s Ministry Staff, teaching in the classroom, or planning and implementing community wide events, her heart thrives in connecting with others.
Married in 2001 to her husband Scot, they now have what they affectionately refer to as a Three Ring Circus, with one child in each ring! In all seriousness, their children (ages 7, 11, and 13) are the delight of their lives and they would not have it any other way. Through the last 16 years, Robyn and Scot have faced many obstacles and challenges, but remained steady due to their faith foundation and continued devotion to each other and their family. She understands the unique demands that life presents for wives, mothers, and single women.
In battling past issues of body dysmorphia, self-shaming, and health problems, Robyn has developed a passion to help women and teen girls understand they are more than the choices they make or have made. They are unique and valued. There is freedom in letting go of the past and in using the solid principles of coaching to move forward. With coaching and with the practical tools Family Greenhouse has to offer, each girl and woman can move forward to attain their desired goals, develop a renewed sense of self, and cultivate healthy relationships.
During life’s journey and through her own healing process, Robyn found that daily exercise and healthy eating (with a little Chick-Fil- A & Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter) is a helpful pursuit. Wellness starts from the inside out and as a certified personal trainer, she can offer her clients more information in this area, if they so desire. A healthy body promotes one to be well in other areas such as mental clarity, overall outlook on life, and further benefits one’s relationships within their personal sphere and the community. Robyn helps people move forward with physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and relational wellness.
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Certified Facilitator with Prepare/Enrich
- Personal Training Certification through National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Bachelor of General Studies with concentrations in English and Women’s Studies from Texas Woman’s University
- Associate of Applied Sciences from Collin College
- Collin College Honor Society Inductee
- National Honor Society Member, Texas Woman’s University Chapter
- Texas Woman’s University Dean’s List
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society Member-National Society of Leadership and Success