We are glad you are here. We know relationships are hard and we recognize that those who serve as first responders have added stressors put on their relationships. We can help with practical tools to connect about your schedule and priorities, keep your marriage strong, allow for healthy communication with your children and provide individual, couples, and family coaching to help you navigate the unique set of circumstances you are in.
Can we help you?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you sometimes get frustrated to miss/ have your spouse miss yet another important holiday or event?
- Do you or your spouse experience such stress and uncertainty on the job that it impacts your relationship?
- Does the unique schedule of first responder life challenge your communication and ability to resolve conflict?
- Do you struggle to clarify your values and live with focus?
- Do you ever feel like you are not enough?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are in the right place. We are here to help. That’s good news, right?
We have several coaches on staff to help you process what is going on in your unique family. Coaching is about helping you navigate your options and move forward in a healthy way. You can read all about our coaches and find one that seems to be a fit for you!
Guess what? You can try coaching out for free. We want to discover who you are what your struggles are before we move forward. And you might want to meet us to discover if we are a good fit for you!
We host workshops specifically for families with first responders on topics like communicating effectively, managing expectations, resolving conflict, coping with stress, embracing personality differences, and developing your family values.
Our website is full of helpful resources to help you strengthen your relationships. We have videos, blogs and podcasts intended to equip you in a super-practical way. You might appreciate this blog of Amanda’s story as well as Why You Can’t Wait to Ask for Help. You can search our website for key words and find lots more on being a parent, setting goals, connecting with your spouse, and much more!